On the Job Injuries/Workers’ Compensation
- Many skeletal conditions are related to activities or injuries experienced in conjunction with employment. These are usually referred to as industrial injuries. They may be due to over use syndromes or actual injuries.
- We work closely with injured workers to get them healthy and back to work as quickly as possible. Many modalities are available for conservative and surgical treatment, our providers may recommend either or both to help you get on the path to recovery.
- Same Day Appointments for Injured Workers
- For non-emergent musculoskeletal work injuries, we can provide same day service, saving the cost and time of a ER visit.
- We participate with Oregon Worker’s Comp (SAIF), Washington Worker’s Comp and a variety of small private programs.