Cascade Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center is dedicated to supporting you in your active lifestyle. Our goal is to provide you with information and assistance you need to make your visit with us an enjoyable one.
We recommend that you wear clothing that will easily allow for the examination of your injury. You may be provided a gown if necessary. Please bring the following to your first visit:
- Completed registration packet through Patient Portal
- Insurance card(s)
- Payment for any co-pays, deductibles or co-insurances
- Driver’s license or other photo identification
- Current list of your prescribed and over-the-counter medications
- Copies of x-rays and other diagnostic studies (CT/MRI)
When you arrive for your appointment, we will record your vitals (height, weight, etc.) and review your health history and current medications. A Cascade Orthopedics provider will conduct a thorough examination and review any x-rays and other test results that have been provided. Based on your examination, additional testing may be ordered. X-ray services are onsite.
Our physicians and diagnostic tools provide a solid foundation for your recovery; however, your commitment and participation are equally important. We provide extensive patient education to help you actively participate in your recovery process. An individualized plan of care will be created for you.
To schedule an appointment, please contact our appointment line at 541-296-2294. If you need to leave a message, please include your name, contact number, date of birth, and reason for appointment.
Insurance & Payments
As a courtesy to our patients, we will bill your insurance company. Cascade Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center, P.C. does not participate with all insurance companies, so you may want to check with your insurance company prior to your appointment to see what their policy is on non-participating providers. Private pay accounts are expected to make payment arrangements to pay their bill upon arrival to our facility for each appointment or surgical procedure. Each new patient will receive a complete copy of our Financial Policy prior to their appointment. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit and debit cards.
Prescriptions and Refills
Please contact your pharmacy for prescription refill requests. Refill requests can take up to 72 hours to be processed.
- Friends and Family Consent
- Cancellation and No Show Policy
- Acknowledgment and Consent
- Financial Policy
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Zimmer Orthopedic Solutions
- Biomet Joint Replacement Products
- The Arthritis Foundation
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
How to use your Iceman.
Click here: https://youtu.be/c39H6iDybn0