Eric Gallagher, MD
- Undergraduate: B.S.- Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- Medical School: Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of Medicine, Kalamazoo, MI
- Specialty: Orthopedics with a focus on anterior approach total hip replacements, computer navigated total knee replacement, and minimally invasive hip arthroscopy.
- Medical Licenses: Oregon and Washington
- Hospital Affiliations: Columbia Gorge Surgery Center The Dalles, OR; Providence Hood River Memorial Hosp., Hood River, OR; Klickitat Valley Health, Goldendale, WA
- Organizations: American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons